Giotto Cronometro V
$3,599.00 inc GST
Traditional Espresso Machine
Available for pre order
A “prosumer” traditional espresso machine with commercial grade build quality.
The Rocket Giotto Cronometro V is a sleek and contemporary traditional espresso machine. With its high quality components yet small footprint, this espresso machine fits in perfectly with your home office or small sized offices wishing to enjoy barista style coffee at work.
The Giotto Cronometro V offers the ability to texture perfect milk and perfect extraction temperature to enhance the delicate aromas of the espresso beans.
Rocket espresso machines are well known and highly estimated for their reliability and performance. The Giotto Cronometro V is purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience in your workplace.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Vibration pump
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
- 2.9L water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- Made in Italy (Rocket Espresso)
- Dimensions (W x D x H in mm) 274 x 425 x 360
- Power: 1200 W
- Weight: 25.4 kg
- The Giotto is available in two versions, Cronometro V with a Vibration Pump and Cronometro R with a Rotary Pump.
- Commercial coffee grinder can be supplied with the machine ; ask for our business options.
- We offer a great range of barista equipment: milk jugs, knock box, tampers,…
- For all coffee makers in our range, we stock the right coffee, freshly roasted on our own state of the art coffee roaster.
- 12 month parts warranty
- Free shipping Australia wide