Get a quick, free quote
Traditional Espresso Machine
A prosumer level traditional espresso machine; excellent choice for a small office or if working from home.
A 1 group professional espresso machine for great performance… The Fiorenzato Bricoletta has a beautiful design and polished stainless steel body, perfect for any application.
- Cup warming plate and stainless steel lower water collection tray
- Thermically balanced dispensing groups for proper espresso supply, thanks to heat exchanger and hot water-heating plant by thermo siphon circulation
- Multidirectional steam nozzle and hot water dispenser
- Internal safety thermostat
- Engine shock-absorber, which also enables you to adjust pressure from outside
- Manometer to check boiler steam pressure
- Water level control
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure switch
- Volumetric pump (plumbed version) / Vibration pump (tank version)
- Dimensions W x H x D in mm: 30 x 42 x 42 (cm)
- Power 1800 W
- Weight 21,8 / 20 (kg)
- Supply 110-230 V
- Boiler 1,25 L
- 58mm tamper size
- Commercial coffee grinder can be supplied with the machine; ask for our business options.
- We offer a great range of barista equipment: milk jugs, knock box, tampers,…
- For all coffee makers in our range, we stock the right coffee, freshly roasted on our own state of the art coffee roaster.
- Purchase price: SALE $2.395.00 (inc GST)
- 12 month parts warranty (Back to base)
- Free shipping Australia wide