Get a quick, free quote
Expobar Megacrem 2 group
Traditional Espresso Machine
By far the most popular EXPOBAR model, the MEGA CREM is an extremely reliable and stylish espresso machine that rivals its more expensive competitors.
Hand built by skilled professionals, with only the best quality components, this machine demonstrates EXPOBAR’s strong attitude towards quality craftsmanship and technology. User friendly features include: illuminated blue touch pad buttons to control the dose of coffee at the touch of a button, direct pre-infusion, steam pressure gauge, automatic boiler refill and back-flush program for each group.
The electronic switchboard helps control the dosage of coffee through 5 selection buttons, located above each group. These allow you to dispense the right amount of coffee at the push of a button.
Key Features of the Expobar Megacrem 2 group Standard
- Black Steel Panels
- Functionality: Volumetric/Semi Auto Control
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- No Heat Steam Arms
- Heating Element Power: 3050 watts
- Available In High Group Configuration
WHAT IS IN THE BOX:
- 1x single group handle/ 2x double group handle
- 1x Single & 2x Double Basket
- Blind filter for Backflushing
- Water filter
- Drain hose
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 700 x 580 x 510
- Boiler: 11.5 L
- Weight: 65kg
- Power: 15amps
- Pump Capacity: 200 ltr/hour
- Commercial coffee grinder can be supplied with the machine; ask for our business options.
- We offer a great range of barista equipment: milk jugs, knock box, tampers,…
- 12 month parts and labour warranty (back to base)
- Free shipping Australia wide