Expobar Megacrem 2 Group
Traditional Espresso Machine
By far the most popular EXPOBAR model, the Expobar MEGACREM 2 Group is an extremely reliable and stylish espresso machine that rivals its more expensive competitors.
Hand-built by skilled professionals, with only the best quality components, this machine demonstrates EXPOBAR’s strong attitude towards quality craftsmanship and technology. The machine’s user-friendly features include illuminated blue touchpad buttons to control the dose of coffee at the touch of a button, direct pre-infusion, a sturdy steam pressure gauge, automatic boiler refill, and an easy back-flush program for each group.
The EXPOBAR MEGACREM 2 Group’s electronic switchboard also helps control the dosage of coffee through 5 selection buttons, located above each group. These allow you to dispense the right amount of coffee at just the push of a button.
And with an 11.5L copper boiler as well as a pump capacity of approximately 200 L/hr, alongside its 2-group design, the EXPOBAR MEGACREM’s high production capacity makes it a suitable espresso machine for medium-sized office spaces.
Key Features of the Expobar Megacrem 2 Group Standard
- Black Steel Panels
- Functionality: Volumetric/Semi Auto Control
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- No Heat Steam Arms
- Heating Element Power: 3050 watts
- Available In High Group Configuration
Our customers rate our service
WHAT IS IN THE BOX:
- 1x single group handle/ 2x double group handle
- 1x Single & 2x Double Basket
- Blind filter for Backflushing
- Water filter
- Drain hose
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 700 x 580 x 510
- Boiler: 11.5 L
- Weight: 65kg
- Power: 15amps
- Pump Capacity: 200 ltr/hour
- Commercial coffee grinder can be supplied with the machine; ask for our business options.
- We offer a great range of barista equipment: milk jugs, knock box, tampers,…
- 12 month parts and labour warranty (back to base)
- Free shipping Australia wide